Student Loan Law Solutions
Student loan debt is reaching a national epidemic. Americans now owe more money in student loan debt than credit card debt. Only mortgage debt is higher. Every graduating class has more student loan debt than the class before it.
Repaying student loan debt is more confusing than ever. Legal resources for student loan borrowers are scarce. Having recognized borrowers’ need for legal services in this area, Leiderman Shelomith Alexander + Somodevilla, PLLC (“LSAS Law”) established a practice area solely devoted to assisting student loan borrowers, and remain one of the very few law firms in Florida practicing student loan law. LSAS Law attorney Zach B. Shelomith is a graduate of the prestigious Student Loan Law Workshop and has himself spoken at legal seminars devoted solely to student loan law.
We represent clients across all walks of life. We recognize that every student loan issue is different and is personalized to that particular client. Our student loan law clients include:
- Borrowers who are recently out of school
- Borrowers who owe student loans from several years ago
- Parents who borrowed or co-signed for their child’s education
- Spouses who co-signed for their spouse’s education
LSAS Law handles a wide variety of student loan law issues. Whether you are current in your payments and want to know your options, whether you are delinquent in your payments and want to develop a solution, or whether you are in default and facing immediate legal action, we can help. Not only do we analyze your student loan law issues with you, but we help you implement the solutions.
Here are just a few of the student loan law solutions we help our clients implement:
- Non-bankruptcy student loan administrative discharges
- Bankruptcy student loan discharges
- Student loan forgiveness
- Curing defaults through consolidation and rehabilitation
- Strategic resolution of private student loan defaults
- Student loan settlement
- Deferment and forbearance
- Strategically selecting the right repayment plan
The above examples are only some of the myriad of options available to you. Allow us to demystify your student loans and put you back in control. If you want an experienced student loan attorney to explain all of your options, call Leiderman Shelomith Alexander + Somodevilla, PLLC at 954-920-5355.