Leadership in Field
Leiderman Shelomith Alexander + Somodevilla, PLLC was created when two respected law firms joined to form a full-service insolvency and debt relief firm. Clients can count on our legal team to offer valuable legal advice with a focus on problem-solving. Creditors, debtors, and bankruptcy trustees can benefit from the representation our Miami bankruptcy lawyers offer.
Bankruptcy and insolvency are complex areas of law and clients must ensure that their attorneys have the background and legal knowledge necessary to successfully resolve debt issues. Attorneys at Leiderman Shelomith Alexander + Somodevilla, PLLC are leaders in the field. The breadth and scope of our 60 years of collective experience are testaments to the quality of service clients receive with all legal issues related to bankruptcy, student loan law, insolvency issues and related legal matters.
Guidance & In-Depth Exper
Clients faced with student loan debts, insolvency issues, bankruptcy, and creditor claims need attorneys who will leave no stone unturned to find debt solutions. Creditors and bankruptcy trustees need trusted advisors with in-depth knowledge of the Bankruptcy Code. Finding representation from leaders in the field ensures that all parties involved in debt, bankruptcy, and insolvency matters will receive comprehensive legal advice.
Leiderman Shelomith Alexander + Somodevilla, PLLC attorneys are leaders with unparalleled credentials. Our attorneys and our firm are:
- Actively involved in the Bankruptcy Bar Association (BBA) for the Southern District of Florida, serving as President Elect, Immediate Past President and Board Member
- Chairs of the Operations Technology Committee and Young Lawyers Committee of the BBA
- Named on the Florida Super Lawyers list, a distinction presented to only five percent of the lawyers within the state of Florida.
- Named on the Florida Rising Stars list, which includes just 2.5 percent of eligible lawyers within the state.
- Named on the Florida Trend Legal Elite list
- Named by South Florida Legal Guide as “Up and Comers”
- Rated by Avvo with a 10.0 score
- Rated by AV Preeminent Ratings from LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell, a rating limited only to firms with the highest peer-review ratings for both legal abilities and ethical standards.
Our attorneys also have lectured for the American Bankruptcy Institute, as well as at community programs and seminars. We lecture on legal matters related to bankruptcy law and student loan law.
Contact Our Miami Bankruptcy Attorneys
Consumer and business debtors who want an attorney to provide full-service legal advice during all phases of bankruptcy proceedings can trust Leiderman Shelomith Alexander + Somodevilla, PLLC to offer legal services at a reasonable price. Since we represent clients in different chapters of bankruptcy, we can see your case through no matter what happens after filing. We also help you to explore all debt solutions, and provide advice to clients faced with student loan debt problems.
Creditors and bankruptcy trustees can also trust Leiderman Shelomith Alexander + Somodevilla, PLLC, as our representation of parties on all sides of debt issues has provided us with unique insight into effective resolution of insolvency issues. When you need a firm with leaders in the field, give us a call – we look forward to working with you. We represent debtor clients throughout the Southern District of Florida, including Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.
“A very professional law firm with knowledgeable practitioners.”
“At all times he was caring and compassionate to me and my family.”
“Great service and follow up.”