If you are facing a mountain of personal debt or owe money because of student loans, it can create untold stress in virtually every area of your life. Unfortunately, doing nothing will only make the problem worse. The collection calls may eventually lead to judgments, wage garnishments, your bank account being seized and even a lien on your real or personal property. Before the situation gets even worse, it is important to seek skilled legal guidance.
Our attorneys at LSAS have 70+ years of combined experience helping individuals secure positive resolutions for their financial issues. Our attornyes are friendly, personable and deliver a powerful, cost effective solution for your debt problems. We handle each case personally, taking the time to answer your questions and find the best strategy to move forward and get your finances back on track.
Call (954) 280-5066 to learn more about our comprehensive individual solutions at LSAS Attorneys.
Scalable legal options for that brighter future you deserve.
Are You Suffering From Debt?
Our experienced attorneys deliver a customized and comprehensive solution for individuals facing debt problems.
Our services include:
- Personal Bankruptcy: Helping individuals achieve a fresh financial start through a liquidation or reorganization bankruptcy proceeding.
- Bankruptcy Alternatives: Bankruptcy is not the answer for every financial difficulty. There are times when it makes more sense to resolve your debts without going through the courts. We explore all options.
- Bankruptcy Litigation: Representing debtors and third parties in discharge/dischargeability actions, avoidance actions, exemption litigation and other contested matters and adversary proceedings.
- Private Student Loan Law: Protecting the rights of private student loan borrowers who cannot afford their monthly payments, including defending lawsuits filed by student loan lenders.
- Protection from Creditors: Creditor harassment can become a big problem for individuals dealing with debt problems. Sometimes, honest communication and negotiation may be enough to reach a settlement with your creditors. Other times, some type of bankruptcy filing may be necessary.
- Federal Student Loan Law: Assisting borrowers with federal student loans in reducing or eliminating student loan debt, or reducing monthly payments.
“.... very attentive, patient and knowledgeable”
“Well prepared, great attention to detail, and very empathetic to my needs.”
“I felt extremely well represented [by LSAS Attorneys] during the whole process.”
“[A]n amazing attorney to work with, extremely thorough, hands on and always available for any questions or concerns that you have.”
“A very professional law firm with knowledgeable practitioners.”