Jonathan S. Leiderman is a founding Partner at Leiderman Shelomith Alexander + Somodevilla, PLLC. He handles personal bankruptcy and corporate bankruptcy matters, representing debtors, creditors and bankruptcy trustees in need of legal counsel. Jonathan has experience in Chapter 7, 11 and 13 bankruptcy cases and uses his knowledge to benefit clients looking for financial relief.
Born in New Hyde Park, New York, Jonathan graduated from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst with a Bachelor of Business Administration. Jonathan graduated from the University of Miami School of Law in 1994 with a Juris Doctor.
Prior to forming the firm, Jonathan served as a law clerk to the Honorable Alan L. Postman, former Circuit Court Judge in Miami-Dade County, Florida and was a founding Shareholder of Leiderman Shelomith, P.A.
- Florida Bar, 1994
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida
Honors and Awards
- South Florida Legal Guide Up and Comer, 2003
- Recognized for dedication to pro bono legal services by the South Miami-Kendall Bar Association
- Selected as an AV® Preeminent Rated Attorney by LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell®, for having obtained the highest possible peer-review rating for his ethical standards and legal ability
- Born in New Hyde Park, New York
- Resident of Pembroke Pines, Florida
Jonathan has recently been featured in a segment on the NBC South Florida news channel as an exceptional foster parent, providing a forever family for children in need during these crucial times. Learn more about his story here.